Get Lärchenhütte
Excellent
Rating : 8.7
Address : Lärchenhütte, Tauplitz, Austria

Located just 50 metres from the Tauplitzalm ski region, Tauplitz’ Lärchenhütte is 7 km from the Grimming Spa thermal baths, Bad Mitterndorf town centre and a supermarket. The Großsee lake is a 20-minute drive away.The Lärchenhütte apartments have 3 bedrooms, 2 with balcony-access, a bathroom with a shower, double sink and separate toilet, and a living area with a kitchen, sofa and dining area. It also has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, sauna, and access to a terrace that has barbecue facilities and sun beds.In good snow conditions the property can be reached on skis, and a ski storage and ski boot dryer can also be found on site. Cross-country ski trail is right next to the property and the nearest restaurant is 100 metres away.
Facilities of Lärchenhütte
Policies of Lärchenhütte
Check-in15:00 - 18:00 hoursCheck-out06:00 - 09:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room. Children and extra bedsOne child from 0 to 3 years is charged EUR 18 per night in a child's cot/crib.The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. PetsPets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable. Cash onlyThis property only accepts cash payments.
Specification of Lärchenhütte
Urlaub auf dem Lärchenhütte St. Oswald - Bad Kleinkirchheim im Sommer in der Region Nockberge. Echter Urlaub am Bauernhof in Kärnten,LÄRCHENHÜTTE I Fam. Tschurtschenthaler I Mitterberg 17 I I-39030 Sexten (Südtirol - Italien) I Tel. (+39) 335 6955134 I Mail: info@laerchenhuette.eu,Die Lärchenhütte in Tauplitz liegt nur 50 m vom Skigebiet Tauplitzalm und 7 km vom Thermalbad Grimming, Bad Mitterndorfs Ortszentrum und einem Supermarkt,Wonderful view directly from the seat! www.laerchenhuette.at,Map of Laerchenhuette. Eu, Sesto: Locate Sesto hotels for Laerchenhuette. Eu based on popularity, price, or availability, and see TripAdvisor reviews, photos, and deals.,Lärchenhütte. Selected for Google Maps and Google Earth Show more. Show less. Save Cancel Want to use bold, italic, links? Sign up to comment. ,Arrive by car: Westautobahn A1, Exit Thalgau, then on the Highway via Hof (B158) to Faistenau. On crossing after the supermarket, turn left onto Tiefbrunnau Street.,LÄRCHENHÜTTE I Fam. Tschurtschenthaler I Mitterberg 17 I I-39030 Sexten (Südtirol - Italien) I Tel. (+39) 335 6955134 I Mail: info@laerchenhuette.eu ,Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add Durinsson 's video to your playlist.,Willkommen am Zwölferhorn auf der gemütlichen Lärchenhütte. Liebe und geschätzte Gäste der Lärchenhütte! Erlebt die Natur am Zwölferhorn
Search Result of Lärchenhütte
Lärchenhütte Frontpage
Willkommen am Zwölferhorn auf der gemütlichen Lärchenhütte. Liebe und geschätzte Gäste der Lärchenhütte! Erlebt die Natur am Zwölferhorn
Lärchenhütte - YouTube
Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add Durinsson 's video to your playlist.
Neue Seite 1
LÄRCHENHÜTTE I Fam. Tschurtschenthaler I Mitterberg 17 I I-39030 Sexten (Südtirol - Italien) I Tel. (+39) 335 6955134 I Mail: info@laerchenhuette.eu
Hut "Lärchenhütte"
Arrive by car: Westautobahn A1, Exit Thalgau, then on the Highway via Hof (B158) to Faistenau. On crossing after the supermarket, turn left onto Tiefbrunnau Street.
Panoramio - Photo of Lärchenhütte
Lärchenhütte. Selected for Google Maps and Google Earth Show more. Show less. Save Cancel Want to use bold, italic, links? Sign up to comment.
Laerchenhuette. Eu Map: Explore Sesto on TripAdvisor
Map of Laerchenhuette. Eu, Sesto: Locate Sesto hotels for Laerchenhuette. Eu based on popularity, price, or availability, and see TripAdvisor reviews, photos, and deals.
hike to Lärchenhütte | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Wonderful view directly from the seat! www.laerchenhuette.at
Booking.com: Ferienwohnung Lärchenhütte , Tauplitz, Österreich ...
Die Lärchenhütte in Tauplitz liegt nur 50 m vom Skigebiet Tauplitzalm und 7 km vom Thermalbad Grimming, Bad Mitterndorfs Ortszentrum und einem Supermarkt
Laerchenhuette - Neue Seite 1
LÄRCHENHÜTTE I Fam. Tschurtschenthaler I Mitterberg 17 I I-39030 Sexten (Südtirol - Italien) I Tel. (+39) 335 6955134 I Mail: info@laerchenhuette.eu
Lärchenhütte St. Oswald - Bad Kleinkirchheim - Nockberge , Kärnten
Urlaub auf dem Lärchenhütte St. Oswald - Bad Kleinkirchheim im Sommer in der Region Nockberge. Echter Urlaub am Bauernhof in Kärnten
Willkommen am Zwölferhorn auf der gemütlichen Lärchenhütte. Liebe und geschätzte Gäste der Lärchenhütte! Erlebt die Natur am Zwölferhorn
Lärchenhütte - YouTube
Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add Durinsson 's video to your playlist.
Neue Seite 1
LÄRCHENHÜTTE I Fam. Tschurtschenthaler I Mitterberg 17 I I-39030 Sexten (Südtirol - Italien) I Tel. (+39) 335 6955134 I Mail: info@laerchenhuette.eu
Hut "Lärchenhütte"
Arrive by car: Westautobahn A1, Exit Thalgau, then on the Highway via Hof (B158) to Faistenau. On crossing after the supermarket, turn left onto Tiefbrunnau Street.
Panoramio - Photo of Lärchenhütte
Lärchenhütte. Selected for Google Maps and Google Earth Show more. Show less. Save Cancel Want to use bold, italic, links? Sign up to comment.
Laerchenhuette. Eu Map: Explore Sesto on TripAdvisor
Map of Laerchenhuette. Eu, Sesto: Locate Sesto hotels for Laerchenhuette. Eu based on popularity, price, or availability, and see TripAdvisor reviews, photos, and deals.
hike to Lärchenhütte | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Wonderful view directly from the seat! www.laerchenhuette.at
Booking.com: Ferienwohnung Lärchenhütte , Tauplitz, Österreich ...
Die Lärchenhütte in Tauplitz liegt nur 50 m vom Skigebiet Tauplitzalm und 7 km vom Thermalbad Grimming, Bad Mitterndorfs Ortszentrum und einem Supermarkt
Laerchenhuette - Neue Seite 1
LÄRCHENHÜTTE I Fam. Tschurtschenthaler I Mitterberg 17 I I-39030 Sexten (Südtirol - Italien) I Tel. (+39) 335 6955134 I Mail: info@laerchenhuette.eu
Lärchenhütte St. Oswald - Bad Kleinkirchheim - Nockberge , Kärnten
Urlaub auf dem Lärchenhütte St. Oswald - Bad Kleinkirchheim im Sommer in der Region Nockberge. Echter Urlaub am Bauernhof in Kärnten