Get Hotel Pakaas
Very Recommended
Rating : 7.3
Address : Hotel Pakaas, Guajará-Mirim, Brazil

This impressive hotel is built over Guajará-Mirim´s jungle, boasting a panoramic pool and suspended paths linking rooms at tree level. It provides modern accommodation and scenic views of Pacaas Novos River.Featuring a circular structure, Hotel Pakaas offers rooms with balcony and privileged views of the jungle or river. They include private bathroom, air conditioning and minibar.The panoramic Oro W·arii restaurant features regional fish specialities and a generous buffet breakfast with tropical fruits and fresh juices. At the Ecobar, guests enjoy exotic drinks and a dance floor.Pakaas hosts a game room and TV lounges too. Wi-Fi is provided free of charge in the pool, restaurant and front desk areas.The hotel is situated 30 minutes by boat from the meeting of Pacaas Novos River and Mamoré River, on the Bolivian border.
Facilities of Hotel Pakaas
Policies of Hotel Pakaas
Check-inFrom 12:00 hoursCheck-outUntil 12:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.PetsFree!Pets are allowed. No extra charges.Accepted credit cardsNo credit cards accepted, only cash
Specification of Hotel Pakaas
Hotel Pakaas pictures: Check out TripAdvisor members' 42 candid photos and videos of Hotel Pakaas in Guajara-Mirim, RO.,Hotel Pakaas, Guajará-Mirim, Brazil. Book your hotel online!,Hotel Pakaas, Guajara-Mirim Find deals up to 80% off. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Compare 1 other hotels near Hotel Pakaas, Guajara-Mirim (Brazil).,I spent just two days at Pakaas. I was working in Porto Velho and decided to escape to Pakaas for just two days. It exceed my expectations. The state of Rondônia is ,I spent just two days at Pakaas. I was working in Porto Velho and decided to escape to Pakaas for just two days. It exceed my expectations. The state of Rondônia is ,I spent just two days at Pakaas. I was working in Porto Velho and decided to escape to Pakaas for just two days. It exceed my expectations. The state of Rondônia is ,This impressive hotel is built over Guajará-Mirim´s jungle, boasting a panoramic pool and suspended paths linking rooms at tree level.,Hotel Pakaas, Guajará-Mirim. 213 likes · 18 talking about this · 1,576 were here.,Hotel pakaas. Local Business. Pôrto Velho: 4 people like this: 39 people have been here: Clear 29°C: Places near Hotel pakaas. Casa Blanca. Event Venue. Pôrto Velho:,Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
Search Result of Hotel Pakaas
PAKAAS Palafitas Lodge :: Guajará Mirim - Rondônia - Brasil ...
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
Hotel pakaas - Local Business | Facebook
Hotel pakaas. Local Business. Pôrto Velho: 4 people like this: 39 people have been here: Clear 29°C: Places near Hotel pakaas. Casa Blanca. Event Venue. Pôrto Velho:
Hotel Pakaas - Guajará-Mirim - Hotel | Facebook
Hotel Pakaas, Guajará-Mirim. 213 likes · 18 talking about this · 1,576 were here.
Booking.com : Hotel Pakaas , Guajará-Mirim, Brazil - 5 Guest ...
This impressive hotel is built over Guajará-Mirim´s jungle, boasting a panoramic pool and suspended paths linking rooms at tree level.
Hotel Pakaas - Hotel Reviews, Deals - Guajara-Mirim, Brazil ...
I spent just two days at Pakaas. I was working in Porto Velho and decided to escape to Pakaas for just two days. It exceed my expectations. The state of Rondônia is
Hotel Pakaas (Guajara-Mirim, Brazil) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
I spent just two days at Pakaas. I was working in Porto Velho and decided to escape to Pakaas for just two days. It exceed my expectations. The state of Rondônia is
Hotel Pakaas (Guajara-Mirim, Brazil): See 15 Reviews and 42 Photos ...
I spent just two days at Pakaas. I was working in Porto Velho and decided to escape to Pakaas for just two days. It exceed my expectations. The state of Rondônia is
Hotel Pakaas, Guajara-Mirim - Compare Deals
Hotel Pakaas, Guajara-Mirim Find deals up to 80% off. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Compare 1 other hotels near Hotel Pakaas, Guajara-Mirim (Brazil).
Hotel Pakaas, Guajará-Mirim. Reservations online
Hotel Pakaas, Guajará-Mirim, Brazil. Book your hotel online!
Pictures of Hotel Pakaas, Guajara-Mirim - Hotel Photos - TripAdvisor
Hotel Pakaas pictures: Check out TripAdvisor members' 42 candid photos and videos of Hotel Pakaas in Guajara-Mirim, RO.
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
Hotel pakaas - Local Business | Facebook
Hotel pakaas. Local Business. Pôrto Velho: 4 people like this: 39 people have been here: Clear 29°C: Places near Hotel pakaas. Casa Blanca. Event Venue. Pôrto Velho:
Hotel Pakaas - Guajará-Mirim - Hotel | Facebook
Hotel Pakaas, Guajará-Mirim. 213 likes · 18 talking about this · 1,576 were here.
Booking.com : Hotel Pakaas , Guajará-Mirim, Brazil - 5 Guest ...
This impressive hotel is built over Guajará-Mirim´s jungle, boasting a panoramic pool and suspended paths linking rooms at tree level.
Hotel Pakaas - Hotel Reviews, Deals - Guajara-Mirim, Brazil ...
I spent just two days at Pakaas. I was working in Porto Velho and decided to escape to Pakaas for just two days. It exceed my expectations. The state of Rondônia is
Hotel Pakaas (Guajara-Mirim, Brazil) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
I spent just two days at Pakaas. I was working in Porto Velho and decided to escape to Pakaas for just two days. It exceed my expectations. The state of Rondônia is
Hotel Pakaas (Guajara-Mirim, Brazil): See 15 Reviews and 42 Photos ...
I spent just two days at Pakaas. I was working in Porto Velho and decided to escape to Pakaas for just two days. It exceed my expectations. The state of Rondônia is
Hotel Pakaas, Guajara-Mirim - Compare Deals
Hotel Pakaas, Guajara-Mirim Find deals up to 80% off. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Compare 1 other hotels near Hotel Pakaas, Guajara-Mirim (Brazil).
Hotel Pakaas, Guajará-Mirim. Reservations online
Hotel Pakaas, Guajará-Mirim, Brazil. Book your hotel online!
Pictures of Hotel Pakaas, Guajara-Mirim - Hotel Photos - TripAdvisor
Hotel Pakaas pictures: Check out TripAdvisor members' 42 candid photos and videos of Hotel Pakaas in Guajara-Mirim, RO.